Jul 21, 2022
Let’s open up the mailbag on today’s show to answer some
questions we have from potential home buyers in this high-interest
What you’ll learn on this episode:
- “A friend told me I shouldn’t buy a home unless I can put 20%
down. Is this wise advice?” (2:58)
- “Can closing costs be higher at one lender and lower at
- “Do you recommend people shop around for better closing costs?”
- “What are the difference between a mortgage loan from a broker
and one from a bank?” (8:36)
- “What is mortgage insurance, how often do you have to pay it,
can I avoid it?” (11:04)
- “What is the best type of loan out there?”
- “What’s the difference between pre-approval and
If you have questions about the mortgage process of buying a
home or the ins and outs of refinancing, take advantage of our
complimentary 15 minute mortgage consultation.
Schedule a time to meet with Bill here.
Visit the Smart Mortgage Show website for more
podcasts, videos and info.
Visit LendUS® on the web.